Building on the tremendous success of previous Expo events, the upcoming Aliexpo in 2024 is poised to attract thousands of buyers from diverse backgrounds, transcending geographical boundaries and resonating with the growing needs and overall trends of exhibitors. In 2024, Alibaba’s E-Commerce Expo will return to Melbourne from 15-16 March.
Alibaba Group and its affiliates is once again calling for exhibitors at this year’s events.
This presents an exciting opportunity to:
- Elevate your brand in the dynamic Global, China, and SEA e-commerce markets
- Amplify the presence of your brand and products among discerning buyers and consumers
- Connect with influential decision makers and stakeholders from the Global, China, and SEA e-commerce community, including business executives, renowned experts, influential influencers, and key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- Seize the opportunity to showcase your brand in our exhibition feature areas, gaining bespoke marketing activations and invaluable exposure
- Stay ahead of the curve by speaking or attending our engaging conferences, seminars, and workshops and gain industry insights.
- Unlock extensive media coverage opportunities across prominent outlets in both Australia and China
- Generate a wealth of new leads and seize promising opportunities for business growth
- Cultivate new and fruitful business relationships while exploring potential partnership opportunities
To book a spot or request further details on exhibiting your products or services at AliExpo ’24 Sydney, please fill out the exhibitor Expressions of Interest form below.
Aliexpo 2019, ICC Sydney
Get in touch if you have any questions